Skip to main content

Resident Evil: Welcome to Avan Jogia de Raccoon City Remember the evolution of Leon

Resident Evil: Welcome to Van Join de Raccoon City took a while to reflect on the evolution of Leon throughout the film. Comicbook.com had the opportunity to catch up with the star and talk about how the film adapted the events of the second game of the popular series of horror games. Leon Scott Kennedy is a pillar of the franchise. A dear character who has spent a lot of time in front of the screen in some of the most popular entries. The impacts of Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 4 still feel in the middle to this day. (In addition, both games have obtained or have incoming remakes that also touched the sensitive fiber of the public). Well, Join took a second to enter the rhythm of things. Interestingly, that transformation coincides with Leon's experiences in the Raccoon City Police Department during that fateful night. Sometimes, the appropriate equipment marks the difference of the world.

You know, it's funny, because we filmed it into a kind of similar order, as we filmed the initial parts of the film at the beginning of production. So I was not in the attire of Leon, I was just dressed as a policeman and making scenes, that I was like, is this, we're doing it? As I was, you know, I was not sure of maybe the first, as if I was in almost all the projects I've been, the first three or four days, I was like, I do not know, you know if I'm in this Not yet, you know, I'm still not there, insofar as my experience with her, the movie was very well, just my experience with her, Join explained. «And then, you know, the four-day hit and got the cut gloves and I put on the armor, and now he has a gun, he took her and pointed at the zombies, he has the flashlight, he has the lion pose, and I was like, Oh yes, it's fine. Now we are cooking with gas, you know, I felt it was then when he somehow clicked for me.

Back to these roots cared Director Johannes Roberts. He talked about making sure that the tone of the horror genre returned to these movies when he spoke with Entertainment Weekly.

«I am a type of terror. I am a kind of Stephen King. I am a type of John Carpenter. All those things are integrated into the structure of this film, Roberts said. I was like, 'Let's make a horror movie again.'»

RESIDENT EVIL: WELCOME TO RACCOON CITY Character Vignette – Leon Kennedy

«I remember playing that second game and say: 'This is the movie. This is, continued filmmaker. He left me completely hallucinated. Aesthetics, tone, mood. I thought, 'This is the cornerstone of what we are going to do'... I think [ welcome to raccoon city ] configures everything very well, a history of origin for each of our characters. Furthermore, I think it would be very important for me that we not only use this as a trampoline and then go to our own crazy world. Furthermore, I think there are so many things in games that are so fascinating and exciting that I would really love to continue exploring that.

Is Resident Evil 2 your favorite game? Let us know in the comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The new joke of Resident Evil Village is going crazy to fans

Resident Evil Village (abbreviated as Re: Village as well as stylized as VII.i.age Resident Evil, also called Resident Evil 8, recognized in Japan as Biohazard Village (バイオ ハザ ー ド ヴィレッジ, Biohazard Vireos?)) Is a video game belonging to the scary style of survival established and released by Cap com. The Ninth Delivery of the major collection of Resident Evil and Story Narrative of Resident Evil 7: Biohazard of the year 2017, the computer game complies with Ethan Winters, that, after a fateful experience with Chris Redfield, remains in a town packed with creatures Mutants in an effort to find their abducted little girl. Although Village keeps the basic components of survival fear of the series, the video game embraces a video clip game style-oriented in comparison with its precursor. Resident Evil Village additionally includes a multiplayer setting online. The video game was introduced at the PlayStation 5 disclosure occasion in June 2020 and was launched on Might 7, 2021 for Windows,...

Twitch: Shroud has to justify himself

Michael 'Shroud' Greek is a former Counterstroke professional and, accordingly, in virtually good as any shooter game he touches. What many do not know is that Shroud was also a true WoW hardcore fan and has found his love for role plays with New World. Lately, he streams Amazon MMO on his twitch channel. Now New World was not the announced WoW killer (like many MMOs before that) and still has to fight with some mistakes. Meanwhile, the question arises, Whether New World is still saving. But that does not bother Shroud. Nevertheless, he is always asked about his twitch chat why he probably played this failed MMO. New World is just perfect Just as he wanted to start playing it during his stream on 18 December 2021, a fan told him that the game was shit and asked him why he still games. He defended it and explained that the best will come. Recommended editorial ingredient This item can be found external content from [platform]. To protect your personal data, external con...

Resident Evil: This Streamer finishes the 4 classic games followed and without helping harm

As we know, the Speed runners tend to prevent very challenging, and among this community of players there is the famous 'God Run', which implies finishing several titles, one after another, without receiving damage in any of them. That is precisely what it achieved Mataró, the first streamer who could complete the first four titles of Resident Evil under this complicated challenge. The Streamer took 15 hours to finish 10 different campaigns This type of challenge is as difficult as exhausting, because if the player receives damage at the last game on the list, he will have to pass from the beginning not only That title, but all the earliest of the God Run. Mataró managed to fulfill this goal finally, after 15 hours employed in ten sessions, spread over four games. Resident Evil 1, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3: Nemesis and Resident Evil: Code Veronica may not have chaos and the hordes of enemies present in the most modern titles of the saga, but at the same time, the pl...